Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Gave up.

I give up.
I can't stand it anymore.
You just don't know that you're the person who's making me cry huh?
Yes, i cried this few days because of YOU.
You kept asking me why am i crying.
Isn't it obvious? I'm sad.
Today , you hurt me again. You've hurt me many many times,
Still , i act as if nothing had happen.
But this few days, i can't seems to smile or laugh .
Even if i did, its all fake. Today, I ask you to meet me cause i need you,
You walked pass me twice, i kept calling you,
But you didn't hear me. You text me, & ask me where am i.
I said concourse. You ask me to go look for you as you were outside the GO.
I told you i was eating, & you said " Ohh.. I go first then."
And i replied " >: " , & you replied,
"Oh . bb " . You don't even bother to walk back to the concourse to look for me.
Today during recess time, i saw you.
You ask if i'm okay, I didn't answer you, i just walk away.
I didn't answer you cause, i'm not okay.
I don't wanna tell you i'm not okay , cause you'll ask me questions.
I was hoping for lesson to end faster, so that i can see you.
I was hungry, decided to go to the nearby 7-11 to buy food.
I looked at the time, it's almost 2.
I quickly paid money . And i ran back, under the rain.
Cause i'm afraid that you won't be able to find me.
And now, I'm sick. Cough , fever & flu.
-
-
-
-
-
I've cried too much.. Way too much..

No comments:

Post a Comment